Friday 23 December 2011

Christmas Eve (Eve)

Well it's Christmas Eve tomorrow, and I don't think I've blogged since I got back. The last few days have been a whirlwind of activity - dentist appointments, preparations for Christmas, and seeing friends again. It's been great to see everyone again and catch up, and though it's weird to be home, it's been so busy getting everything ready for Christmas. I have been busy tidying and making mince pies (over 150!!!) and sorting everything out, and it's looking good now. I think we have everything just about ready.

Although, unfortuantely, it means that my work and writing has been abandoned. I haven't even been getting online much!! This afternoon I have the house to myself so I am sitting at the kitchen table and am going to attack it (after I've procrasinated a bit, checking twitter, tumblr, blogs... and you know... they'll probably come back any minute now...). Here we go....

2 comments:

  1. Never mind, we all need a break from writing now and again! Hope you had a great Christmas. By the way, there's a blog award for you over at my blog: http://angelinetrevena.blogspot.com/2011/12/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true! Thanks, I did, hope you did too. Oooh wow, thanks, will go check that out now! :)

    ReplyDelete