Saturday 17 December 2011

the end of term.

So seminars are all finished, most of my housemates have gone, and I am sort of packed, the house is sort of tidied... it's the end of term.

The last couple of days have been busy with last seminars and watching films and doing Christmassy things and saying goodbye to people, which is always sad. It still doesn't feel like the end of term though. It all feels very strange, and I can't believe Christmas is in just over a week! Crazy. Am currently waiting for my family to arrive, and catching up with some strictly Harry excitment for the final tonight(which I will miss :( ) Have done a little bit of writing the last couple of days, which is good.

Just a short post this, but I also want to say a hello to everyone reading and following... thank you! Means a lot. Keep reading (I hope it's all interesting enough for you!) And do feel free to leave comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment