Thursday 15 December 2011

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Well, I don't know if it is really, but I only have one more seminar left this term (which is tomorrow) and then I have to pack and everything, and it all feels rather sad. I know it's geeky, but I'm really sad about my seminars ending this term. I have enjoyed them, especially creative writing, and it's sad to be at the end now. It sort of feels like Christmas, and sort of doesn't. We are having a 'house' christmas tonight, which should be good fun, and I have lots of Christmas cards, and have said lots of goodbyes, and been to carol services and all of that. I have wrapped presents, and just about done my Christmas shopping, nearly, and made mince pies and been Christmassy, and watched the Glee Christmas special (which was wonderfull awesome with lots of Blaine and Kurt), watched Christmas films, listened to Christmas music... maybe it will feel more like Christmas when I get home. Although I have so much to do when I get there... I just can't believe how close it is to Christmas!

This term has absoutely disappeared by. But it has been good, as I've already said, so I won't go into that again.

In other news, I have been working on a short story, and started another one, some of which will hopefully become my creative writing portfolio. I hope so anyway. I got my proposal back today too, which made me happy, because it went well! All good things...

No comments:

Post a Comment