Saturday 28 January 2012

back again.

Nearly a whole week has passed since my last post. That seems insane. This week has absolutely flown by, partly because I spent half of it at home and since arriving back today have been trying to sort out things and get everything back together. It's always strange to suddenly be flung home again, especially after only a few weeks, and as I rarely go home during term time anyway it is always a bit of an odd experience. Anyway, I'm back now and trying to get back to normal again.

I have done tonnes of reading in the last few days, but not so much writing, partly because of all the chaos that has been the last few days, but also because I've been separated from my laptop, which meant I couldn't really get on with doing any proper editing. I have however, been doing lots of thinking which has to be a good thing, and I have been considering ideas, old and new, and coming up with things I want to add or take away from certain stories. So that's all good. Nice to have some time to think and consider things really. Anyway, this is just a short post to say hi and I'm still here, and trying to get back to things!

Also, just a quick added note, going through my NaNo, I have realised that I severely overuse the word 'enthusiastic' - partly because it's always spelt wrong so I notice it more, but seriously this girl seems to be enthusiastic about absolutely everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment