Monday 5 March 2012

Blog Awards

Firstly thank you very much to Akoss,




and secondly to Rod ,



So I have to do seven random facts about myself.

1. When at home I live on a farm.
2. I'm really fussy about notebooks and the lines have to be just right.
3. I have a strange phobia of the bottom of boats and ship wrecks.
4. I'm been a huge Mcfly fan since I was fourteen and have seen them a ridiculous amount of times.
5. My favourite author is Daphne du Maurier,
6. I'm writing my dissertation on her at the moment
7. Despite my hatred of the bottom of boats and fish, I love swimming.

PHEW!

And now give the awards to some other bloggers;

Stephanie
Ella
Jess
Jolene

I wasn't sure how many people I had to give it to, so I just did a few... I'll leave it at that for now, just to get this posted... finally! Apologies if you have already had these! Now to the challenge...

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to check out Daphne du Maurier. I've never heard about her before.
    It's been a lot of fun getting to know you more through this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! She's absoutely fantastic - her most famous novel is 'Rebecca', made even more famous by the Hitchcock film, and her short stories 'The Birds' and 'Don't Look Now' are unfortuntely more known for their films! But please do check her books out, they're brilliant.
      Yay, I'm glad! :) x

      Delete
  2. Oh yay! Thank you very much ^-^
    I'm definitely not a huge fan of fish either. I don't mind eating fish, but I really hate touching them...
    I will try to get my post up as soon as I can :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pleasure!
      Ahh good stuff, there's just something about them... I don't even like eating them, or any seafood... I'm strange like that...
      Yay :) x

      Delete