Monday 26 March 2012

Sunshine Award

I apolgise that am I seem to be posting at the minute are challenges and awards and such, life is busy what with a dissertation and everything to do - and such gorgeous spring weather outside! But I did start a long rambly post about YA books, which I will finish and post this week hopefully.

Anyway, the lovely Angeline has awarded me with the lovely sunshine award, which seems so approriate for the lovely weather we are having at the minute. Spring makes me so happy and I love daffidaols and bluebells and being able to be outside, and the warmth!



I have to answer some questions now:

Favourite color?
Purple probably.
Favourite animal?
Definitely cats.
Favourite number?
3
Favourite non-alcoholic drink?
earl grey tea and strong coffee (I can't choose)
Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter. Although FB is good for keeping in touch with people, its annoying.
My passion?
Books and writing.
Getting or giving presents?
Definitely giving.
Favourite pattern?
Pattern? Umm, my mind has gone blank...
Favourite day of the week?
I don't know if I have a favourite. I do like Fridays, because there's the hope of the weekend ahead. Sundays are nice too.
Favourite flower?
Bluebells.

I'm meant to tag some other bloggers now... so....

1. Jenna
2. Akoss
3. Elodie
4. Sarah

I know it's not many, but I didn't want to give it to people who already had it, and so I'm sorry! Anyway, I may add some, but I want to post!




In case you didn't guess, I love Spring!

Anyway, back to the dissertation for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment