Monday 9 April 2012

'We got no fears of growing old... we got no worries in the world'

I saw Mcfly on Saturday, for the first time on this tour (The Keep Calm and Play Louder Tour, which is a nice spin on the Keep Calm and Carry On poster that has been EVERYWHERE in the last few years), but for the... well, I think I've lost count of the number of times I've seen them live. Of course they were AMAZING as ever and made me fall in love with them all over again. It reminded me just how I adore them. It was definitely one of the best tours that they've done in a while. They did lots of old songs and fan favourites which was brilliant, and meant that Tom got the piano out again.
They also did a song which they've never done live EVER and it made me cry <3 Another one of my favourite songs which I wasn't expecting also made me cry too. Thanks guys.
They were just so wonderful <3 As always.
Anyway, just a quick hello. Trying to make myself get back into a good working routine and get on with my essay and dissertation. Easter weekend has been crazy but hopefully things will be quieter now. All of my friends at home are disappearing this week, so things are definitely calming down.
I also got a chance to sit down with my drafts the other day which was so lovely.
Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment