Sunday 6 January 2013

Back in Exeter!

Back again. Christmas is over again. I'm glad to be back. Although it's always strange to adjust back to another way of living, much as I wanted to get back. And I have a deadline on Wednesday, for an essay and poetry portfolio, so it's straight down to that (supposedly). Although I think I'm getting there. If you follow my twitter you may have seen that I was getting a little stressed out about the essay and at that point where I was just so frustrated.

I'm hoping today isn't going to be the same.

On the other hand, editing is going well with the story I wrote over the summer and I've finally got it - it always takes me a while to get into editing, and now I've got it with this one (and I'm wondering why it took me so long to write a school series, I mean come on, I love those books and this is awesome). So I'm happy with that at the moment.

Right, time to go tackle the essay, just a quick update.

Although at the moment 2013 is looking pretty cool - John and Hank Green, JK Rowling and Mcfly. AWESOME.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for an awesome 2013! I hope the essay goes well--good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hope so! :D Thank you, just handed it in. Phew! xxx

      Delete