Tuesday 2 April 2013

Home Again

Where has the time gone?! April already. It's crazy. I'm home again for a short break and Easter. The end of term absolutely flew by and it was crazy busy with work, uni stuff, writing and other stuff. Somehow I ended up back home again for Easter!

Arrived back to a poor internet connection, which is frustrating and very isolating. In fact it means that I am setting up a series of scheduled posts now... or attempting to. Busy month ahead, and while I am not doing Camp NaNo this month (seeing everyone else's posts about it makes me both sad and excited but April is never good for me), I am focusing on lots of writing. I have an assignment due in at the beginning of May, which I'm working on at the moment, while I am still editing other things (Love All at the moment) and brainstorming/doodling ideas for other projects, all of which means I am very busy.... And I'm taking part in the Anna and the French Kiss Read Along which Molli at Once Upon a Prologue is hosting! There will be much more on that this month, and probably all my posts will be related to that so you are considered warned!!

Happy (belated) Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment