Friday 9 May 2014

Fowey again!

Nearly the last time I posted, I had just got back from Fowey. And now, off I go again! Says something, doesn't it?

Anyway, off I go again, and I am so excited. It's going to be a bit different this time - I'm volunteering with the Festival (something I've always wanted to do), so it won't be all sitting staring at the river! But I'm so excited. It's my favourite place in the world and I just feel so at home there. I feel like me there.

I went down for the festival last year, by myself, and camped, which was one of the best things ever. And I tried windsurfing for the first time, which has just been incredible ever since. It's crazy to think that that was a year ago, and since then... well... <3 Funny how things turn out isn't it. I can't believe I've been windsurfing for nearly a year!

Well, off I go on another adventure to my favourite place! See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment