Saturday 28 February 2015

February Round Up

Well, what a month! It only feels like days ago I wrote the January round up, and now here I am writing one for February.

We're finally emerging out of winter and into spring, which is my favourite season. I love the flowers - the bluebells, daffodils, primroses, and the bright, sunny days, the hope and expectation that there is in the air...

But anyway, back to February...

February has been a mixed month. There has certainly been some bad moments, with my laptop crashing and all that - and that just being a bad moment in a rather bad week. But I feel like things are looking up now.

The month kicked off too with the Bloomsbury Harry Potter Book Night at the Waterstone's Piccadilly, which was absolutely awesome and I had the best night.

I've read lots of good books this month too. Some of the ones I loved include:

The Farm Beneath the Water by Helen Peters,
The Sin Eaters Daughter by Melinda Sailsbury,
The Shadow Cabinet by Maureen Johnson,
Arsenic for Tea by Robin Stevens,
and
I Was Here by Gayle Forman -  and more!

Some of the great releases this month too included the new Maureen Johnson book, A Darker Shade of Magic by Victoria Schwab, and Trigger Warning by Neil Gaiman (in fact those were the only three books I let myself buy this month... pretty good going, considering that January had been rather decadent!).


I've also done lots of writing - my star chart looks pretty great this month!

not quite full as took picture early!

Since joining the gym at the beginning of the month, I've been getting into a good routine and going to lots of classes and using the gym a lot too.

I'm glad that February is over though and I'm looking forward to March! This blank calender page is rather tempting - another fresh start is always nice, there's so much hope and expectation!


Are you guys glad that February is over?

No comments:

Post a Comment