Wednesday 11 March 2015

What's Up Wednesday(6)

Here we go again! Welcome to another edition of What's Up Wednesday, the weekly meme hosted by Jaime and Erin.


WHAT I'M READING

I'm reading Black Dove, White Raven at the moment by Elizabeth Wein and I LOVE it. So good. While at Foyles this week, I also picked up The Boy Next Door by Katie Van Ark and Stung by Joss Stirling.
  
WHAT I'M WRITING (+ A WRITING GOAL)

Ashamed to admit that I really haven't done much writing this week because I've been so busy and had my head full of other things. That's not to say that I haven't done anything, just that it's been rather thin on the ground. But, I am still editing (I promise), and still playing with something new!

A goal: to actually do some useful editing this week!

WHAT WORKS FOR ME

I saw Gayle Forman speak this week, and that was really inspiring. I also saw my lovely friend Laura and it's always really great to chat to another writing friend about what we're working on etc.

WHAT ELSE IS NEW  

My extra busy week has come to an end (thankfully) and I collapsed in tiredness! It has been a great week though, seeing lots of friends, and doing other various exciting things - as well as seeing Gayle Forman! It's been lovely and sunny too, and I am so, so incredibly happy that spring is finally here. I love seeing all the primroses, daffodils, crocuses, and more!

Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment